Respite CareEmergency or short term care when you need it
Because we have been providing care for more than 30 years we have developed a wonderful team of dedicated carers willing to help someone at very short notice.
We can provide short term respite carers at any time to help with:
- Giving a relative or carer a break or holiday.
- Helping someone returning from hospital after an operation or treatment.
- Emergency cover when a family crisis arises or a regular carer is unavailable.
- Providing a carer or companion to accompany a person on holiday or a short break.
- Providing care for clients with dementia or chronic illness.
- Providing care for someone who is taken ill and needing support.
We understand how important continuity is for an older person and if a client requests a certain carer who they have had before then we will do our very best to place them.
Contact Featherbed Homecare today
For helpful, friendly advice or emergency care assistance
Call freephone 0800 111 4885
Bristol office 01179 860710
Poole office 01202 706313
Local contact numbers:
Stroud / Gloucestershire
Wells / Mendips
Chew Valley / Whitchurch
Weston-super-Mare / Somerset
Midsomer Norton / Radstock