24-Hour Live in CareRound the clock homecare
24-hour care is an ideal solution for people who wish to remain living in the comfort of their own home. Whether you’re dealing with ageing, disability, or serious illness, live in care is a cost-effective approach to care that allows you to remain at home.
Sometimes, remaining at home requires care and attention to be provided around the clock, especially in cases where it is not safe for someone to be left alone even for a few minutes, perhaps due to illness or dementia. 24-hour live in care makes it possible to stay in the home rather than moving to a residential care home.
In contrast to care or nursing homes, a 24-hour care service allows you to live as independently as possible in your familiar environment, even if you need more involved care. Your familiar routines can be followed, and you’re not required to fit into anyone else’s schedule.
How our Live in Care can Help
Our carers can help with a wide variety of tasks, including shopping, preparing meals, laundry, attending GP or hospital appointments, and providing companionship and reassurance.
We can work with you to find out exactly what you need, and tailor our care package to make sure you are able to remain at home safely and securely, with everything taken care of. We provide you with a carer committed to supporting your independence with dignity and respect.
Benefits of 24-Hour Live in Care
- Comfort and familiarity – remaining in the family home keeps all your memories and belongings right where you want them
- Avoid disruption – moving into residential care can be confusing and distressing for some people, especially those with dementia
- Affordability – the cost of live in care can be considerably lower than residential care homes, making it an affordable option for many people
- Peace of mind – live in care offers reassurance for you and your loved ones, with round-the-clock safety and security
- Community – remaining in your own home allows you to stay close to friends, family, and community
- Pets – some care homes allow pets but many do not. Staying at home lets you keep your beloved companions with you
Contact Featherbed Homecare today
For helpful, friendly advice or emergency care assistance
Call freephone 0800 111 4885
Bristol office 01179 860710
Poole office 01202 706313
Local contact numbers:
Stroud / Gloucestershire
Wells / Mendips
Chew Valley / Whitchurch
Weston-super-Mare / Somerset
Midsomer Norton / Radstock