Respite CareEmergency or short term care when you need it
Because we have been providing care for the last 30 years we have a team of wonderful and dedicated carers willing to help someone at very short notice.
We can provide short term respite carers at any time to help with:
- Giving a relative or carer a break or holiday.
- Helping someone returning from hospital after an operation or treatment.
- Emergency cover when a family crisis arises or a regular carer is unavailable.
- Providing a carer or companion to accompany a person on holiday or a short break.
- Providing care for clients with dementia or chronic illness.
- Providing care for someone who is taken ill and needing support.
We understand how important continuity is for an older person and if a client requests a certain carer who they have had before then we will do our very best to place them.
Contact Featherbed Homecare Today
For helpful, friendly advice or emergency care assistance